[image position=”right” left_padding=”20″ right_padding=”0″ border=”smallBorder” shadow=”8″ url=”http://hffi.org.s466.gridserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/317-Charles_Paint-Party_Rear-Elev_Color-BW_2009_150x200pix.jpg” width=”200″ height=”150″/]The Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc. (HFFI), offers a range of volunteer opportunities for anyone interested in history and the fields of historic preservation and non-profit organizational management.
● Time Requirements: No minimum time requirement.
● Scheduling: Flexible*
● Minimum Skills/Knowledge: No experience necessary. Computer proficiency useful, but not mandatory. Training is available.
*NOTE: Some of our programming occurs outside of normal HFFI operating hours (Mon.–Fri. 9:00am–5:00pm), and may require either evening or weekend hours. Occasional attendance at monthly committee meetings and/or periodic meetings with assigned HFFI volunteer project coordinator may also be required. Volunteers are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the Lewis Store (HFFI’s Offices).
Interested in joining us?
Download the form below and stop by or mail to the Lewis Store, 1200 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 or call with questions- 540-371-4504
Areas in need of Volunteers
● Historical Research
● Historic Building Maintenance
● Admin. / Clerical Assistance
● Archives Project
● Marketing / Public Relations
● Graphics / Website Design
● Photography (Analog / Digital)
● Exhibit Design
● Grant Writing